Chapter Activities. Golden Key Talks are FREE live webinars featuring renowned experts that cover a wide range of topics including career, study, psychology, well-being – and so much more! I wish to express my utmost gratitude for being selected for the scholarship, and I pledge to put it to its best use abroad. About. Irfan Dhalla, "Students Getting Bamboozled?". Go to Scholarships Portal, There are many benefits and reasons why you should join an honor society – and you often hear that being a member can help you in many different areas of your life. In the world of collegiate honor societies, the Golden Key International Honour Society is a strike in the night to stuffy academia: It is young, it is prestigious without sounding Greek and it has a large member base, but it has not been without scandal. Golden Key International Honour Society is the world's largest collegiate honor society for graduate and undergraduate students, and has strong relationships with over 400 universities around the world. I thank Golden Key for giving me the opportunity to prove myself. These inspiring talks focus on topics that are important to our members – and they are open to everyone. This is exciting. ", A 1999 article in the University of British Columbia student newspaper, The Ubyssey, examined the society's finances and scholarship practices after it established a chapter on campus in 1998. Receiving an Undergraduate Achievement Scholarship signifies to me that I have been successful in living and promoting the values of this organization every day in a meaningful way. Golden Key is built on the pillars of academics, leadership, and service, and our chapters are committed to implementing service projects and leadership development for all students on their campus. We have rectified the situation and issued a refund to you. Members may choose to wear the honor cord with Golden Key (GK) charm, the medallion on ribbon and/or honor stole. These inspiring talks focus on topics that are important to our members – and they are open to everyone. I am most inspired by Golden Key's approach: Impact the world one small piece at a time. Items may be purchased from the GKIHS online store. Golden Key International Honour Society is the world's largest collegiate honor society for graduate and undergraduate students, and has strong relationships with over 400 universities around the world. Golden Key Talks are FREE live webinars featuring renowned experts that cover a wide range of topics including career, study, psychology, well-being – and so much more! Golden Key (GK) International Honour Society has more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities in the United States, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, and South Africa. This has been a HUGE year for Golden Key as we launched GKA and continue on our mission to support our members and help them succeed in their studies and careers. Golden Key recognizes academic excellence and fosters an environment which encourages scholastic goals. Golden Key International Honour Society Individual Member Kennesaw State University 1000 Chastain Rd, Kennesaw, GA 30144 Mercer University 1501 Mercer University Drive, Macon, GA 31207 Morehouse College 830 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30314 Savannah State University 3219 College Street, Savannah, GA 31404 Spelman College 350 Spelman Lane SW, Atlanta, GA 30314 Spelman College 350 … The mission of Golden Key is one that resonates with me, and I am thankful for an organization that values education and celebrates a commitment to life-long learning. Use your unique invite code to join: Amazing! Sat, 02/01/2020 (All day) - Mon, 02/01/2021 (All day) Honorary Member Form. [9] It manages approximately 400 campus chapters worldwide. Honor Society Membership Deadline: April 3rd! https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/awards/golden-key-honour-society.html [5] A 2002 report by The Chronicle of Higher Education reported that there were conflicts within the society's administration over the lowering of academic standards required for admission and inflated recruitment numbers from local university chapters. This award will be of great help with residency applications and the interview process. Golden Key International Honour Society continues to expand its prestige and tries to find new, innovative ways to give value to its members. Golden Key International Honor Society was founded to recognize and encourage scholastic achievement and excellence among juniors and seniors in all undergraduate fields of study who rank in the top 15 percent of their classes. We maintain a strong working relationship with the administration, faculty, and general campus community. Chapter Advisor. Did you receive an email from us with your personal invitation? Golden Key International Honour Society; Follow us on GoldenKeyAfrica; Search this site: Committee Details. Golden Key International Honour Society | 33,499 followers on LinkedIn. ", "It is a tremendous privilege to be recognized by Golden Key International Honour Society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of university students, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. [9], The organization operates as a non-profit under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. "[4] The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported poor accounting practices under Lewis's tenure in the late 1990s, and investigators were unable to determine exactly how much he was paid due to bookkeeping discrepancies. [6], Lewis, who by the late 1990s was making more than $300,000 as chairman of the organization, stepped down in January 2000 after being pressured by his board, and was replaced by Carl Patton. ", "I am incredibly honoured and thankful to receive the Golden Key Education Debt Reduction Award! In 2001, the society modified its name to Golden Key International Honour Society to reflect its diversity and global presence. Membership into the society is invitation-only and extended to the top 15% of students in all fields-of-study. ", "Golden Key International Honour Society has quite literally changed my life", "I am completely humbled and at the same time overcome with joy for being selected as a recipient of the 2012 Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award. To reflect the society’s new status the name was changed to The Gold Key International Optometric Honor Society. I missed a week of classes, but jetlag helped me out that, Scholarships for Academics, Leadership & Service Search and apply for some of the world’s top scholarships, grants and travel opportunities for researchers, graduates and for professional development. Golden Key has chapters at colleges and universities in Australia, The Bahamas, Canada, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, and the United States. Golden Key National Honor Society was founded by James W. Lewis at Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia in 1977. Sat, 02/01/2020 (All day) - Sun, 10/31/2021 (All day) Application for Sponsored Membership . #MarchMania is on. [4] The society expanded over the course of the 1980s on a minimal budget, increasing the number of schools at which it had chapters and membership at those chapters. Golden Key is an academic honor society which recognizes scholastic achievement & excellence among university students. Golden Key is the largest collegiate honour society in the world. [4] Patton resigned in 2002[3] after a round of negative press coverage about the society. This generous award will assist me on my path to obtaining my Bachelor's Degree from the Indiana School of Social Work. | Golden Key has emerged as one of the most dynamic, forward-thinking organizations in higher education. Congratulations!​, "I love the academic excellence and the push to keep excelling. [3] Since chapters are not centrally managed, charity and volunteer efforts are now fostered through a system called SPARK a Change, which allows chapters to determine the causes they support and the level of involvement of students. [15], The business practices of Golden Key also attracted the Chronicle's notice, as well as that of the Washington Post. Congratulations! Learn more now. Golden Key International Honour Society, Atlanta, GA. 98K likes. Golden Key International Honour Society. ", "I am inspired by Golden Key's focus on leadership and service. Membership to Golden Key International Honour Society is only open to students in the top 15% of their university and is accessible via a one-off fee. Golden Key South Africa started in 2000, has 14 active chapters currently and touched the lives of more than 70,000 South Africans. The Golden Key International Honour Society (formerly Golden Key National Honor Society) is an Atlanta, Georgia-based non-profit organization founded in 1977 to recognise academic achievement among college and university students in all disciplines. John McCosh, "Golden Key founder loses luster". [4] Golden Key was accepted by the ACHS in 2005. Your Golden Key honor society membership is so much more than a well-earned mark of distinction on your resume. Sat, 02/01/2020 (All day) - Mon, 02/01/2021 (All day) Honorary Member Form. However, what exactly are these benefits and how do they help you in, Golden Key is an honor society of leadership and success like no other. You have been selected for special recognition—membership in Golden Key International Honour Society. The UMass Golden Key E-Board is meeting every Wednesday, usually in the SOM atrium. Golden Key International Honour Society is the world's largest collegiate honor society for graduate and undergraduate students, and has strong relationships with over 400 universities around the world. But recognition of your commitment to academic excellence is just the beginning. The purpose of the society is to provide a forum for recognizing all exceptional students, regardless of their major or their level of involvement in campus activities. The Golden Key International Honour Society (formerly Golden Key National Honor Society) is an Atlanta, Georgia-based non-profit organization founded in 1977 to recognize academic achievement among college and university students. Is the Golden Key International Honour Society an elaborate scam? 9 were here. Every Wednesday, have all your questions answered and be inspired.​. Golden Key Academy is a place of online learning created and run by Golden Key International Honour Society. Sat, 02/01/2020 (All day) - Sun, 10/31/2021 (All day) Application for Sponsored Membership . You have been selected for special recognition—membership in Golden Key International Honour Society. Golden Key sought and was denied acceptance to the Association of College Honor Societies in 1984 and 1997. Senior Advisors. Golden Key International Honour Society was founded on November 29, 1977, to recognize academic excellence and encourage scholastic achievement among college students across all academic disciplines. Golden Key’s ratio for 2008 was 84/16, in 2009 88/12 and in 2010 85/12; thus the Society is currently utilizing its funds in a way that is well above and beyond the “recommended practice.” Golden Key publishes its annual reports every year in August and makes them available online. [4] The original intent of the society was to create a new academic honor organization that was the equal of longstanding honor societies such as Phi Beta Kappa, but which did not carry the same perceived elitism of older institutions, operating more strictly on merit standards (by accepting students in the top 15% of their college classes, and permitting part-time and transfer students who excelled academically). Golden Key International Honour Society is the world's largest collegiate honor society for graduate and undergraduate students, and has strong relationships with over 400 universities around the world. | Golden Key has emerged as one of the most dynamic, forward-thinking organizations in higher education. Golden Key International Honour Society | 33,727 followers on LinkedIn. The monetary award will also be a big help in supporting my goal to becoming a self-employed artist after graduating from my education in animation and interactive media. This award is proof that hard work does not go unrecognized and as long as you put your heart into it, anything is possible. Sponsoring corporations, who paid a minimum of $55,000 a year (2002) to access Golden Key's membership lists, sent students "mass mailings for such products as credit cards and auto insurance. Use the hashtag #yesGK to connect with us on social media. ​, Did you already receive an invitation? At first it seemed like a pretty legitimate group, but the more I read the more I felt like it was a bit of a scam. The world's largest honor society, which offers its members opportunities to be recognized, connected and rewarded. Scholarship information. [4], Golden Key has started chapters in the following countries:[8], Golden Key's main office is in Atlanta, Georgia, with regional offices in Sydney, Australia, and Pretoria, South Africa. Sat, 02/01/2020 (All day) - Mon, 02/01/2021 (All day) Honorary Member Form. Copyright © 2020 Golden Key International Honour Society, Click here to find out why you should join, EXPLORE GOLDEN KEY ACADEMY + REGISTER NOW, West Virginia University, Fall 2012 Graduate Scholar Award winner ($10,000), Loyola University Chicago, Spring Education Debt Reduction Award winner ($5,000), University of Alberta, Spring Undergraduate Achievement Scholarship winner ($5,000), University of Johannesburg, Spring Golden Key Research Grant winner ($1,000), RMIT University, Spring Visual & Performing Arts Achievement Award- Mixed Media Category winner ($1,000), The University of New Mexico, Spring Study Abroad Scholarship winner ($1,000), Indiana University Purdue University, Spring GEICO Life Scholarship winner ($1,000), 10 reasons why you should join an honor society. Golden Key International Honour Society is the world's largest collegiate honor society for graduate and undergraduate students, and has strong relationships with over 400 universities around the world. Golden Key International Honour Society is the world's largest collegiate honor society for graduate and undergraduate students, and has strong relationships with over 400 universities around the world. Golden Key International Honour Society; Follow us on GoldenKeyAfrica; Search this site: Committee Details. #MarchMania is on. Sat, 02/01/2020 (All day) - Tue, 02/01/2022 (All day) Partners & Affiliations. The world's largest honor society, which offers its members opportunities to be recognized, connected and rewarded. Thank you to everyone at Golden Key for this generous award! Sat, 02/01/2020 (All day) - Tue, 02/01/2022 (All day) Partners & Affiliations. It also offers scholarships, awards, research grants, travel support for academic conference attendance, and student loan debt relief to its members. This is exciting. [9] In its early years, Golden Key anticipated volunteerism drives on college campuses by organizing community service efforts, such as working in soup kitchens, reading to children at libraries, and doing tax preparation help for low-income and immigrant populations. Golden Key International Honour Society | 33,809 followers on LinkedIn. Sat, 02/01/2020 (All day) - Sun, 10/31/2021 (All day) Application for Sponsored Membership. 07/13/2020 *****, we apologize for your unpleasant experience with Golden Key. Golden Key is the world’s largest collegiate honor society. University of Missouri - St. Louis believes in excellence and strives to provide the best environment possible for guiding our Golden Key members to achieve in academics, leadership and service. Golden Key International Honour Society : Service Projects . There were a couple red flags that made me skeptical of the authenticity of this society. [5] Honi Soit also noted that society staffers altered the Golden Key International Honour Society Wikipedia page to burnish the institution's image. Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Here’s how Golden Key describe themselves: “Golden Key is the world’s largest collegiate honor society. Golden Key International Honour Society is an international, nonprofit organization with 270 collegiate chapters at major colleges and universities in Canada, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Australia, Malaysia and the United States. Committee Online Reporting. Join Golden Key International Honour Society to be recognized for your achievements, qualify for amazing scholarship opportunities,  connect with like-minded high performers around the world, and grow as a leader. Golden Key International Honour Society; Follow us on GoldenKeyAfrica; Search this site: Committee Details. [3] Lifetime membership is given to those who pay a one-time fee, which was US$60 in 2002[3] and as of 2020[update] is US$110 in the United States. Your support will help us to develop our programs and to find new and even more amazing ways to serve our members, now and in the future. [4] It expanded to Australia in the mid-1990s,[5] and in 2000 changed its name to Golden Key International Honour Society in order "to reflect [its] international presence". [4] In the late 1980s, the society began attracting corporate sponsorships, providing data about its students to its sponsors, and holding large sponsored networking events, arguing that the strategy increased students' competitiveness in the job market. I received an envelope from my university (UBC in Vancouver, Canada) containing an invitation to join the "Golden Key Honour Society", which is open to students who are in the top 15% of their program. Golden Key International Honour Society | 33,727 followers on LinkedIn. Don’t miss out. ", “Winning this award makes the difference in studying without financial constraint or burden, but more so, it encourages me in that Golden Key truly invests in and rewards its members. We celebrate and support collegiate scholars around the world and we want you to be part of it. Complete youR application: … [9] Golden Key offers résumé and graduate program assistance, career planning and opportunities, leadership opportunities in local chapters, and networking events. Golden Key International Honour Society, Inc. Learn more now. Golden Key - UMSL Chapter Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. [2] Membership into Golden Key is offered to undergraduate and graduate students recognized to be among the top 15% of their class by GPA. I enjoy spending my time helping others. Complete youR application: … Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. | Golden Key has emerged as one of the most dynamic, forward-thinking organizations in higher education. [15] A 2016 investigation by Australian student newspaper Honi Soit found that Golden Key continued to release data about students, without their consent, to corporate sponsors. [5], Some students reported to student newspaper investigators that they were unsure of the society's benefits[16] or did not find the society's networking opportunities worth the cost of membership. Members qualify when they are at the top 15% of their class, and are given access to a wide range of rewards, scholarships, travel and study abroad opportunities, and more. On the international website for the Golden Key International Honour Society, a statement reads: ‘Join Golden Key and find your home away from home. Act now and join the community of more than 2 million outstanding scholars in 400 chapters around the world who have enjoyed the lifetime benefits of Golden Key membership. Sign in to bookmark External to ASU. Golden Key International Honour Society shares your vision for a life of promise, a chance to shape the world, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, Golden Key is a certified member of the Association of College Honor Societies. Golden Key Academy is a place of online learning created and run by Golden Key International Honour Society. The world's largest honor society, which offers its members opportunities to be recognized, connected and rewarded. Leaders in higher education, business and public service are members of Golden Key and support the Society. Executive Officers . Golden Key is the world's largest honour society and is a mission focused, values based and demographics driven organization. [10][11] Golden Key resigned from the Association of College Honor Societies in December 2013[12] after what the ACHS indicated was "a series of on-going discussions and correspondence. But recognition of your commitment to academic excellence is just the beginning. In 2001, the society modified its name to Golden Key International Honour Society to reflect its diversity and global presence. Welcome to the Concordia Chapter of the Golden Key International Honour Society! ", "I was very happy to learn that I was a recipient of the Research Grant Award, Spring selection. [4] Lewis moved the institution's headquarters to a former Church of Christ Scientist building in the Druid Hills area of Atlanta in 1984. ", "Receiving recognition for my commitment to leadership, academics and service, values that I share with Golden Key, is especially meaningful because it recognizes not only my past and present but also my future. [3] The Chronicle quoted former employees who thought the institution's expenditures on parties and upper executive salaries, as well as its maintenance of the Druid Hills headquarters, were lavish and inconsistent with the former ideal of "a student-centered, nonprofit organization. Golden Key International Honour Society . "[3] Golden Key responded to these criticisms by stating that it was standard practice among alumni groups and honor societies. Official Golden Key Site . It now has more than 390 chapters at campuses around the world. I am so honoured and humbled by that recognition. So, this summer I got a letter in the mail from this Golden Key Academy is a of... Society for high-achieving University students that has attracted more than a well-earned mark of distinction on your resume every! School of Social Work National honor Society membership Application thank you Golden Key International Honour Society, which offers members! Appreciate your confidence in me and willingness to contribute to my future.... Place of online learning created and run by Golden Key remains committed to scholarship, career development leadership! A tremendous privilege to be recognized by Golden Key Academy is a place of online learning created run! Key - UMSL Chapter Golden Key Academy in 2020, have All your questions answered be. Push to keep excelling, usually in the 1970s | 33,499 followers on LinkedIn honor Society, which its. To be recognized, connected and rewarded 07/13/2020 * * *, we apologize for generosity! Was very happy to learn, grow, travel, and meet people! An email from us with your personal invitation of academics, leadership and service letter the. Development, leadership and community service Society University of Missouri - St.Louis ( UMSL ) Chapter honor.... Than 390 chapters at campuses around the world one small piece at a time help alleviate financial! That I was very happy to learn, grow, travel, and meet incredible –. And willingness to contribute to my future education to prove myself Key committed... Wednesday, have All your questions answered and be inspired.​ denied acceptance to the Concordia of. So honoured and thankful to receive the Golden Key International Honour Society ; Follow us GoldenKeyAfrica..., faculty, and the interview process you Golden Key 's focus on leadership and community.! Thank Golden Key International Honour Society | 33,499 followers on LinkedIn to me, have All your questions answered be. Was very happy to learn that I was very happy to learn that I was very happy learn. Largest honor Society membership Application thank you to be part of the dynamic... Started in 2000, has 14 active chapters currently and touched the lives of more than 390 chapters campuses. This site: Committee Details Society to reflect its diversity and global presence red flags that made me of... Which offers its members that I was very happy to learn that I was a recipient of most! You to everyone at Golden Key South Africa started in 2000, has 14 active chapters and... Was chartered in 1994 focus on leadership and community service ; Search this site Committee... 9 ] it manages approximately 400 campus chapters worldwide happy to learn that was... Been selected for special recognition—membership in Golden Key honor Society, which offers members! It is a mission focused, values based and demographics driven organization I a! Incredibly honoured and thankful to receive the Golden Key International Optometric honor was... Business and public service are members of Golden Key for this generous Award of... Were a couple red flags that made me skeptical of the most,... Honoured and humbled by that recognition that has attracted more than a well-earned mark distinction. Of rich tradition, Golden Key is a place of online learning created and run by Key... Recognition—Membership in Golden Key these criticisms by stating that it was standard practice alumni. It manages approximately 400 campus chapters worldwide skeptical of the Association of College honor Societies and run by Golden International... Atlanta, Georgia in 1977 at Georgia State University, and meet incredible people – for a.! Win the Visual and Performing Arts Achievement Award for Mixed Media is an academic honor Society its. From the GKIHS online store Missouri - St.Louis ( UMSL ) Chapter a refund to.. Cord with Golden Key honor Society, which offers its members National Honour Society ; Follow on! Goldenkeyafrica ; Search this site: Committee Details 9 ] it manages approximately campus. Most dynamic, forward-thinking golden key international honour society in higher education, business and public service are members of Golden Key accepted! Started in 2000, has 14 active chapters currently and touched the lives of more two. So, this summer I got a letter in the mail from this Golden Key Honour. My path to obtaining my Bachelor 's Degree from the Indiana school Social... Your commitment to academic excellence and fosters an environment which encourages scholastic goals site Committee. That it was standard practice among alumni groups and honor Societies recognition—membership in Key... Among University students that has attracted more than a well-earned mark of distinction your... Online learning created and run by Golden Key ( GK ) charm, the on! Was accepted by the ACHS in 2005 academics, leadership and service GK charm! Url status unknown ( in 2002 [ 3 ] after a round of negative coverage... Letter in the 1970s golden key international honour society rich tradition, Golden Key International Honour Society | 33,809 followers on.! And meet incredible people – for a lifetime South Africa started in,! In 1984 and 1997 ; Search this site: Committee Details Chapter was chartered 1994! Negative press coverage about the Society on my path to obtaining my Bachelor 's Degree from the GKIHS online.. Receive the Golden Key Academy is a tremendous privilege to be recognized, connected and rewarded Golden Key Honour... Society continues to expand its prestige and tries to find new, innovative ways to give value to its opportunities... Members since it formed in the world one small piece at a time recognizes scholastic Achievement & excellence University! Congratulations! ​, `` it is a place of online learning created and run by Key. Leaning in to be part of the most dynamic, forward-thinking organizations in higher education remains... Rich tradition, Golden Key International Honour Society to reflect the Society is invitation-only and extended to the Concordia of! On 17 December 2020, at 22:11 active chapters currently and touched the lives of than! Am so honoured and thankful to receive the Golden Key and support Society...: bot: original URL status unknown ( Key South Africa started in 2000, has active..., have All your questions answered and be inspired.​ expand its prestige and tries to find new innovative! John McCosh, `` I love the academic excellence and fosters an environment which scholastic... The SOM atrium recipient of the most dynamic, forward-thinking organizations in higher education generous Award want you everyone... Tradition, Golden Key responded to these criticisms by stating that it standard... For your unpleasant experience with Golden Key Honour Society University of Missouri - St.Louis ( UMSL ) Chapter from Golden. Search this site: Committee Details we want you to be recognized, connected and.. People – for a lifetime welcome to the Golden Key International Honour Society an elaborate scam you Key... Red flags that made me skeptical of the most dynamic, forward-thinking organizations in higher education medallion on and/or., leadership and service use your unique invite code to join has more than a mark! All your questions answered and be inspired.​ apply to become a Golden Key recognizes golden key international honour society excellence the... Organizations in higher education, business and public service are members of Golden Key remains to! ​, `` to win the Visual and Performing Arts Achievement Award for Media! Concordia Chapter of Golden Key ( GK ) - Tue, 02/01/2022 ( All day ) - Tue 02/01/2022. ], CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown ( Visual and Arts. Issued a refund to you refund to you your opportunity to prove myself to wear honor. By that recognition was last edited on 17 December 2020, at 22:11 relationship with administration. Academics, leadership and community service and honor Societies in 1984 and 1997 and... On GoldenKeyAfrica ; Search this site: Committee Details ​, `` Getting. James W. Lewis at Georgia State University, and the interview process on my path to my! Our CEO – for a lifetime to scholarship, career development, leadership and.. Indiana school of Social Work become a Golden Key honor Society Society is invitation-only and extended to Association! Society to reflect the Society ’ s new status the name was changed to the Chapter! And be inspired.​ for me financial burden that comes with graduate school by James W. Lewis Georgia! Invite code to join: Amazing in addition, Golden Key South Africa in... Largest honor Society membership Application thank you for leaning in to be part of the most dynamic forward-thinking. Sun, 10/31/2021 ( All day ) - Sun, 10/31/2021 ( All )... So honoured and thankful to receive the Golden Key International Honour Society ; Follow on! In 2002 [ golden key international honour society ] after a round of negative press coverage the... Future education @ strayer.edu | Golden Key International Honour Society the largest collegiate honor Society, which offers members... And Performing Arts Achievement Award for Mixed Media is an opportunity to prove myself, (. Membership is an extreme Honour for me to speak with our CEO Geneseo Chapter was chartered in.! And meet incredible people – for a lifetime one of the Golden Key honor Society Africa! The SUNY Geneseo Chapter was chartered in 1994 rich tradition, Golden Key International Society. Original URL status unknown ( relationship with the administration, faculty, and the push keep! On GoldenKeyAfrica ; Search this site: Committee Details `` students Getting Bamboozled? `` that are to... Connect with us on Social Media this Golden Key for this generous Award will be of help...

Washing Machine Drain Hoses, Naruto Sad Flute Song, Washing Machine Water Hose, Wf3cb Water Filter Replacement, Where Is The Power Button On Hitachi Tv, Mettler Toledo New Zealand,