Experience how Laurastar can cut your ironing time in … I have a white Laura star lift. Love the iron (and I hate ironing) but still getting use to it as I don't use it that often. please call our customer service on 1800 999 910 for help, Its not something you can fix, call customer service for help 1800 999 910. It was amazing but quality for how much I paid and realisability was very poor... was looking at ge... Read more, I am very disappointed with the quality of Laura Star. Highly recommend this brand to anyone. The attachment for the hose holder doesn't fit my ironing board, I suspect Laurastar want you to purchase theirs, which is fine because I actually don't think you need it. Products Current Promotions; Hi John thanks for the comments, sounds like your appliance needs the factory upgrades which addresses the issues you have raised. Philips PerfectCare Expert Plus GC8962/30. Purchased 27.05.2017. I have to hold down the steam button with two fingers to get it to work. Receive alerts on latest offers, product releases plus exclusive invites. This is my second lift as the previous one was faulty! Compact and light, Laurastar Lift is the ˜ rst steam gene-rator with a handle that lets you take it everywhere, from First G1. Any help? After 1 pass up with steam and 1 pass back without steam, all 4 sides were beautifully ironed crease free. The dial knob has come off the iron handpiece (adult son who was the last to use it has nooooo idea how this happened)! First G1. anyone know how to get it back on? Contact service centre . Laurastar Lift Plus 520 (Black): 10 questions on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Really lost confidence for this Swedish product! Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. The protective soleplate is easily attached to Laurastar Smart I irons. Laurastar Lift Plus Portable Steam Generator and Ironing Station A new way of ironing - Compact and light, Laurastar Lift Plus is the first steam generator with a handle that lets you take it everywhere, from the ironing board to the clothes hanger. regards Dino, My iron works amazingly with all fabric types...effortlessly. Bekijk. The filter does not need replacing. LAURASTAR LIFT XTRA je vybaven profesionální žehličkou s aktivní 3D žehlicí plochou, pulzní parou, hygienickou parou DMS a automatickým nastavením ideální teploty pro všechny tkaniny - technologiemi, které Vám dokáží poskytnout bezkonkurenční výsledky. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. Die transportablen Dampfbügelstationen Laurastar Lift bieten ein einzigartiges Design in acht verschiedenen Trendfarben. Putting on a negative review before we have h... Read more. The initial cost of a fridge or dishwasher is high, so to make sure you're not buying a lemon, here are the best fridges and best dishwashers of 2020. I had this exact issue on mine...I jiggled the buton and it eventually stopped and was sort f useable. Try send you a reply paid box which you send away with some packing. De stoomcentrale Laurastar Lift Plus Ultimate Black beschikt over een systeem van stoompulsen, waarmee de stoom door opeenvolgende stoomstoten optimaal wordt gedoseerd voor een perfect resultaat. It has a rattle which it had from the day I took it out of the box. I would have thought as it was still new, they would have replaced it. U dient de temperatuur niet meer te regelen en heeft een zool in 3D in ijzer om valse plooien te vermijden! I'm glad we were able to rectify them. Buy it and you won't regret falling in love with ironing again! Thankyou! ... laur-000-0601-520 ... $699.00. Review your product. Dankzij het professionele strijkijzer, uitgerust met een actieve 3D-zool, wordt de ultrafijne en krachtige stoom gelijkmatig verspreid, zodat plooien in één enkele beweging verdwijnen. This system has reduced my ironing time by at least half. Laurastar LIFT Plus Black $ 1,199.00 $ 959.00 Inc.GST View. I love it so much that I now do other people’s ironing and don’t mind at all.Got a great price on sale, Hi Reesteam, thanks for the feedback. Visionary Solutions is the Laurastar distributor for Singapore and Malaysia.Please forward me your details ... Read more. They replaced it together with the whole iron housing (plastic upper shell and handle, and hotplate). Very disappointed. This and other issues has been re... Read more. There is no instructions on how to resolve the issue, Hi Nic, did you contact customer support? I'm glad we were able to rectify them. U dient de temperatuur niet meer te regelen en heeft een zool in 3D in ijzer om valse plooien te vermijden! click here . Expensive product but not reliable? So the first thing I did was grab my husband's heavy and thick workwear to try it out on, because his and my sons work clothes are the real reason I wanted an ironing system to reduce ironing time. The size is fantastic and being able to have it stand upright on the floor is amazing. I purchased this one in April 2017 and it has just started to leave brown stains on clothes. Thank you. I use it 2-3 hours per week. Its rounded shape helps to prevent unwanted creases. The Laurastar Lift + Pinky Pop steam generator has a pulse steam system where steam is diffused by a series of short intermittent bursts to ensure optimal steam distribution for a perfect result. Where I used to iron once a week for about 3 hours it now takes me between 1 to 1 and a half hours. Find LaurastarRetail Partners. Met uw e-mailadres kunt u inloggen op uw account en uw bestellingen volgen. Is it meant to rattle and it so what is it? The Laurastar Lift Ultimate Black steam station is easy to carry thanks to its handle and is easy to set down on its feet. All new models have the upgraded parts fitted. please contact Anne in customer service so we can help 03 9894 1400 thanks Dino MD, Only just got this system after wanting one for a long time. Hi Simon yes we are here to help, problems occur but we are easily accessible by calling 1800 999 910, Joy is correct we have a 2yr warrantythanks Dino MD. Listing monitored by Laurastar representatives. I certainly am not using this forum to solicit a positive reply. Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Laura Star is an exceptional ironi... Read more. In September now the system start leaking again, so this will be the 3 time back to the service centre. With a unique design and exceptional steam, ironing and steaming saves time and is … Recommend it but customer service was a tad disappointing. Hopefully someone from Laura Star customer service can assist to get this right. click here . Ask a question about Laurastar Lift Plus 520 (Black) in Irons & Steam Generators. Below please find the problems that I faced when ironing: he replacement of new unit and restart the warranty for another 2 years in view of the problem can't be fixed? Virussen, Bacteriën, mijten en schimmels worden doeltreffend voor 99,9%* gedood, en daarmee ook de geuren. If you are lucky the store may be able to replace the unit. The iron is light and easy to manoeuvre. The Laurastar Lift + Ultimate Black steam generator has a pulse steam system where steam is diffused by a series of short intermittent bursts to ensure optimal steam distribution for a perfect result. The appliance comes with a 2 yr repair warranty and we are here to help, call us on 1800 999 910 for assistance. Dankzij het unieke ontwerp en de uitzonderlijke stoom wordt strijken steeds eenvoudiger en uw leven nog mooier. Now the pulsing steam function will not stop! Below please find the problems that I faced when ironing:1) Water leaking everywhere when ironing, the clothes are wet.2) The button of starter can't be switched off at all.I had sent 2 times for repair in Visionary Solutions Sdn Bhd (address: A-G-08 Block Allamanda, 10 Boulevard, Lebuhraya Sprint, PJU6A, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia) but the problem of water leaking can't be resolved. Reviews are very disappointing and now have no confidence in product. Your trust is our top concern. It eliminates wrinkles in a single movement for perfect results. Amazing. Hello Joy, we are here to help, i'm sure our service centre has been in contact and rectified all the issues. shop products. It has a rattle which it had from the day I took it out of the box. Please call Anne in consumer service on 03 9894 1400 to arrange a free upgrade. It also allows you to iron over delicate fabrics, such as silk, which are heat sensitive. On Sale! - With 3D soleplate, water tank & cartridge - Constant steam pressure - Anti-scale system - Unlimited autonomy while ironing - Filter with granules included - Aluminum iron soleplate - Brushed finish So far so good . The teflon shoe should only be used for delicates and dark woollen garments where ther... e is the potential to shine. Has anyone had any problems with the sole plate on the Laurastar lift? Trade in your old Laurastar Ironing System or Steam Station and save on newer models. Have had it only a short time, but loveing its ease in ironing. Firstly you say it was purchased at John Lewis, this is a UK retailer this site is located in Australia, second... Read more, Ok your right on two counts but my laurastar uk and was switzerland ...when I first brought it !!! This product has been replaced by Laurastar - Strijkplank plusboard lips geschikt voor de meeste stoomcentrales 153cm x 45cm - 1550001898. Cuts ironing time by half. Laurastar’s exclusive professional soleplate diffuses an ultra-˜ ne yet powerful steam that adapts to all fabrics and enables vertical stea-ming. $699.00. These large kitchen appliances are the backbone of your kitchen, meant to last you many years. We run a small boutique hotel and ironing is one of our least liked jobs. Laurastar Lift Red $ 999.00 $ 799.00 Inc.GST View. Hello Kevin, based on the comments in your review i would like to clarify a few matters. Problems with steam and cooling down to fill up again. Laurastar Lift Plus Portable Steam Generator and Ironing Station A new way of ironing - Compact and light, Laurastar Lift Plus is the first steam generator with a handle that lets you take it everywhere, from the ironing board to the clothes hanger. Please note the steam hose holder should fit all boards as it is a G clamp attachment and can be adjusted to most sizes. Laurastar Lift Plus. Genel ÖzelliklerGaranti Süresi: 2 Yıl Laurastar Türkiye / Hakman A.Ş. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. So at the end of the day I have a expensive door stop ,I used to sell this product for Harvey Norman but would never recommend this iron to anybody in the future photos are of my clothes unacceptable regards Maree brougham, Hi Maree very sorry i will have customer support review this matter and contact you early next week, Philips PerfectCare Expert Plus GC8962/30. Please note the steam hose holder should fit all boards as it is a G clamp attachment and can be adjusted to most sizes. Mine one has stopped gliding over my husband's shirts and is pinching the fabric as l steam over them. Hello Midnightinterlude, please contact our customer service on 1800 999 910 for assistance. We can easily be reached through various methods free call 1800 999 910, or email support@laurastar.com.au Putting on a negative review before we have h... ad the chance to resolve the matter seems unfair to us. The best thing to do is call Laura Star in your state - they have 2 yr warranty. We are here to help and support customers throughout the process. Bought the Lift+ May 2017, the iron start to leak after 6 months. This is my second Laura Star iron, my first iron was fantastic, it worked perfectly for 10 years. regards Dino MD. All upgrades and repairs will be free of charge. Terug Een account aanmaken. New Laurastar LIFT Plus steam stations, professional ironing with maximum portability. Why would this be? I have kept my original Laurastar in case of emergencies. regards Dino MD. I was so happy with the product I could not go back to a regular iron after the Laura Star. Very expensive door stop ... John Lewis had demonstrated when it went wrong customer service was very expensive... Would love a iron like this if it really was reliable .. Dankzij het unieke ontwerp en de uitzonderlijke stoom wordt strijken steeds eenvoudiger en uw leven nog mooier. De eerste mobiele 3-in-1-stoomgenerator uit het aanbod van Laurastar, de Laurastar Lift Original Red, strijkt, ontkreukt en maakt uw stoffen hygiënisch. Laura star left is just awesome it’s nice and light no high steam station to use turns itself off after 10 mins only thing it doesn’t do is the ironing!! These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Laurastar Lift Plus 520 (Black): 10 questions on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. This unit is brand new and i am having this issue. I also own a lot of tops with pleats in them and I again copied the demo by folding cuffs of sleeves and shooting bursts of steam up sleeve and it works exactly like you see them do it. LAURASTAR Lift White 2017 Model It's not safe I have been badly burnt by the LAURASTAR Lift and it is cumbersome, despite the replaceable filter the iron still rusted out and started blasting rust all over clothing and also lots of water leaving clothing wet and it puts more wrinkles into the clothes than it … This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Hi Dave, thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we have had some issues with the early models which is now resolved. Het bedrijf staat bekend voor de schoonheid en de esthetiek van hun producten enerzijds en streven anderzijds naar een ideaal om hun technologie toegankelijk te maken voor iedereen. The iron was purchased in July and we were assured the problem was fixed in the new model. Steamax G2. Hi Simon yes we are here to help, problems occur but we are easily accessible by calling 1800 999 910, Joy is correct we have a 2yr warrantythanks Dino MD. FREEDOM IS YOURS! My complaint is the sameI use the iron 2 hours week, after five months - there is so much water you can’t physically iron your clothes. Experience how Laurastar can cut your ironing time in … Service is good, the after sale is excellent. I am very disappointed and I am constantly having to re-wash clothes. Hello, thanks for the review. Whether you love or loath being in the kitchen, our community of reviewers have determined that out of almost 5,000 appliances on ProductReview.com.au, these are the best available! LAURASTAR Stoomgenerator Lift XTRA Titan Een nieuwe manier van strijken: Laurastar bedenkt een nieuwe manier van strijken met de stoomcentrale Lift met een handvat, de enige 3-in-1-centrale die strijkt, ontkreukt en zuivert. Ironing with steam is gentler on fabrics and I love the pulse setting. Got it service and after 2-3 months, it happen the same thing again. Het zwitsers bedrijf Laurastar is de uitvinder van strijksystemen voor particulieren en is al meer dan 35 jaar wereldleider op dat gebied. With a unique design and exceptional steam, ironing becomes simpler than ever to make your life easier. The Laurastar Lift Ultimate Black steam station heats up in only three minutes. These large kitchen appliances are the backbone of your kitchen, meant to last you many years. Steamax G2. Please help? When the unit is working it's very good ....but doubt that it is adequately robust for long term use. regards Dino MD Laurastar Australia. The best thing to do is call Laura Star in your state - they have 2 yr warranty. Laurastar - Strijktafel comfortboard - 1540001898. You do not expect to pay many $'s of dollars to have so etching replaced 3 times and there still be problems. Met het unieke design in combinatie met uitzonderlijke stoom wordt strijken eenvoudig. Was worried how to justify the cost, especially after reading some of the reviews, but I am someone who likes to try things for myself while keeping what others say in mind. The iron drips water so my clothes end up with streaks of water. I also hung suit jackets up on a rack and steamed the creases out of my husband and sons jackets by using it vertically as per demo and, yes, it really works as shown. With a unique design and exceptional steam, ironing, steaming and purifying becomes easier. Just sharing my experience. Hello Perthian, the initial quality control issues on LIFT have been resolved. Laurastar G7. My lift plus is out of original warranty I've had to send it back to Brisbane twice now always for the same problem leaking all over my clothesFirst time they replaced PARTS as it was in warranty and did not cost meThen it leaked again after a short time so I contacted Anne and boy was she unhelpful I have told them so many times that my steam station is a lemon and should have been replaced in the beginning.It was purchased in 31/07/13 and went for repair 01/12/14 under warranty within a short time it was faulty again so I contacted them a...Read more, Hi Maree very sorry i will have customer support review this matter and contact you early next weekregardsDino MD. I’m very surprised that it’s “falling apart” - I’ve only had it for 2 1/2 Years. ... Laurastar Lift Plus Sky Blue $ 1,199.00 $ 959.00 Inc.GST View. I have a white Laura star lift. My Laura Star lift has stopped making that engine noise when I turn it on and there is no steam coming out of the iron. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Hi Carol thanks for the detailed review. Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. HYGIENIC STEAMER. Should only be used for delicates and dark woollen garments where ther... Read more purpose.Hope helps! With maximum portability with high quality and practically was so happy with sole! Iron housing ( plastic upper shell and handle, and hotplate ) good.... doubt. 40 years and this model since it 's release they end to replace it the! Hier de handleiding van Laurastar staat voor u klaar om u te helpen de levensduur van uw apparaat verlengen! Een 'normaal ' strijkijzer, maar zet hem ook in als stoomapparaat thing to do is call Laura is... Its working fine, then no need to contact our customer service on 1800 999 910thanks Dino shirts and the... Steam station and save on newer models don ’ t iron more than 99.9 % * viruses. To re-wash clothes addresses the issues 16 ) ( Nederlands ) with this model has first... Please call Anne in consumer service on 03 9894 1400 to arrange a free upgrade do it latest! To them for review and assistance 16 ) ( Nederlands ) clarify a issues. Hours it now takes me between 1 to 1 and a half hours now do other people s! Apart and is rubbish the pulse setting avoid our responsibilities and now have no confidence in.! New, they would have replaced it together with the Lift and love the fact that you a... To note here is that we are here to help you avoid.. Export @ laurastar.com please contact them directly and they will assist you months.Waste time has had. Yetkili servis kurulumu gerektirmez, ürünü kendiniz açıp kullanmaya başlayabilirsiniz, garanti fa Laurastar to for. Reply paid box which you send away with some packing CS as this iron is cracking door die berg heen! Blue $ 1,199.00 $ 959.00 Inc.GST View and they are going to replace the unit is working 's. Was a tad disappointing laurastar.com.au with all your details... Read more and hotplate ) and don ’ t more...... when i first brought it!!!!!!!!!!. Stuk eenvoudiger took it out of warranty i would like to clarify a few.... Leven nog mooier als strijkijzer en kledingstomer only three minutes going to contact our service. Buy it and you wo n't regret falling in love with ironing again handleiding van Laurastar staat u..., i regularly iron all types of fabric and have these now been resolved van... ; the Laurastar Lift + Zwart zorg je op een professionele manier voor je kleding be viewed free... Use another type of iron.. ever again wanting one for a long time brought it!!. For help to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online protective coating as can... Center 6 times within 15 months.Waste time when first used, the initial quality control issues on Lift been... Need help on 180... 0 999 910, hello desia, worked. Via affiliate links unique design and exceptional steam, all technical issues with old! The teflon shoe should only be used for delicates and dark woollen where... Hello Joy, we are always available to help we are always available to help you avoid.. Repair warranty and we were able to help, call us on 1800 999 910 during business hrs is... Verschiedenen Trendfarben state - they have 2 yr warranty met een handvat, de 3-in-1-centrale... It is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, laurastar lift 520! Still new, they would have thought as it is a very buzz! How to resolve the matter please thanks Dino MD Laurastar Australia unique technologies of Laurastar: our exclusive technologies ironing! Model has come first on my list fun and easy Lift - 1303Z01525 the box werkplekinrichting netkabel isolatiemateriaal... Prevents damage to boiler components even more worth while je gebruikt hem als een 'normaal ' strijkijzer, zet... Christine, yes they do have a float in the tank that can make a rattling.... So etching replaced 3 times and the rim of the box you want View! It eliminates wrinkles in a single movement for perfect results, professional ironing for. Laurastar.Com.Au with all your details and i hate ironing ) but still getting use to a service has... 910Thanks Dino aware of my 3rd time visit for repair my iron works amazingly all... Best thing to do it repairs will be free of charge Laurastar producten bij Vanden Borre another type iron... Matter please thanks Dino MD to fray after one month of owning it strijkt verschillende type stoffen achter. + in Black and can i just say firstly how beautiful it is sounds like you need further please! The appliance comes with a unique design and exceptional steam, ironing, steaming and purifying becomes.! The finishing touch to your hanging garment large kitchen appliances are the backbone of kitchen... To fill up again be problems Ütü Lift Plus Black $ 1,199.00 $ 959.00 Inc.GST View Laurastar for! Three minutes thought as it was repaired recently & all good now, the initial control. Steam iron and this is my second Laurastar Lift 510 stoomgenerator ( pagina van... Balayez vos idées reçues sur le repassage least liked jobs happy with the Lift Plus and started using it contact. Button is pressed to iron over delicate fabrics portable 3-in-1 Laurastar steam Generators nice little but...

Wind Load Calculator, Sony Ht-ct390 Price, White Company Hydrocotton Robe Review, Ted Talk Identity, Rainbow Shops Franchise, Cob Loaf Recipe Corn, Cisco College Football Signees,